Thursday, January 24, 2013

A little bit About me

Hello,
     My name is Lin Lin. I do have first and last name same. I am Burmese. I am currently studying at Texas Woman's University. My major is Health Studies and I hope to graduate in December. If not the spring of 2014. My career goal is to work for the United Nations and become a international volunteer. I live in Denton but I work in Dallas. So I am commuting back and forth. I came to U.S. 8 years ago with my brother and sister. I have not seen my parents in over 9 years. I am planning to go see them by the end of this year. Wish me luck everyone. I don't know what else to say. I enjoy working with people, learning new things and traveling. I want to make sure I do well this semester and my reward will be going back to Asia to see my parents. 



Let's do well this semester,
Lin

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool Lin Lin! I've never met anyone who wanted to work for UN before! That is some goal and I hope you achieve it! I also live in Denton and am so glad that my commute is almost nonexistent now that I also work in Denton. I wish you so much luck with seeing your parents the end of this year! I know there will be so many happy tears!!

    ReplyDelete